On Saturday, we had a successful Regular Convention, Presidential Candidate Debate, and After Party event! Thank you to all who came and made it a success!
At the Convention, we selected our State Central Committee. The members for the next two years are as follows
- Chair - Steve Dincher, Trumbull
- Vice Chair - Charles Lazzara, Milford
- Secretary - Kristen Beckford, New Britain
- Treasurer - Justin Perry, Newington
- Affiliates Director - Nate Tartaglino, Southington
- Communications Director - Devin Fonseca, Prospect
- Outreach and Events Director - Lance Leduc, Woodstock
- Legislative Director - Brandon Cousins, Trumbull
- Fundraiser Director - Zachary Cardillechio, Milford
That leaves two vacancies: Membership Director and Campaigns Director. You'll be seeing emails regarding nominations for those two positions in the coming weeks.
Our IT team will be getting the new SCC their email addresses and we are excited to see growth in both membership and in activity for the next two years.
If you are interested in the Membership or Campaigns director positions, please look out for the emails calling for nominations soon.
Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you and your families be blessed in Liberty.
Join the LPCT Today!
Chairman, Libertarian Party of Connecticut