Your membership will help build a stronger, more effective Libertarian Party.
The Libertarian Party of Connecticut has served as the single-most principled political organization defending civil liberties and advocating for a smaller, less intrusive government, but we can’t do it without your support! Support a fiscally responsible, socially accepting, pro-peace party. That consistently advocates for your freedom on all issues, all the time. Don’t be a part of the Republican-Democratic problem, become a part of the Libertarian solution!
Looking to become a new Regular Member of the Libertarian Party of Connecticut or renew your Regular Membership?
Click the button below and make a donation of $25 or more:
You can also become a lifetime member with a one-time donation of $1,500 or more
As a Regular Member of the Libertarian Party of Connecticut you will:
- Be directly supporting the cause. The Libertarian Party of Connecticut does not take special interest money; it relies on the support of people like you.
- Belong to a party that fights for your freedom on all issues, all the time. That consistently defends the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- Receive updates on party activities.
- Join a party committee
- Have a say in our party; automatically a delegate to the biennial State Convention.
What Your Contribution Supports
Of course, whether or not you are a member of the Libertarian Party of Connecticut, you can still contribute, volunteer, support any of our candidates, or signup to get our updates.
We receive no funds from the national party, nor do we accept money from special interest groups and lobbyists. Every dollar we spend comes from liberty-minded individuals like you. Your contribution will help us:
- Help support our candidates to get the right people elected
- Conduct local and state outreach efforts
- Produce and print promotional materials and advertising