The Libertarian Party of Connecticut invites you to attend our Regular Convention in Cromwell where we will amend bylaws, elect officers, the State Central Committee, the Judicial Committee, Delegates to the National Convention, and Candidate nominations for 2022 elections.
To vote in Party business, one must be a dues-paying Regular Member. To be a National Delegate, one must be an Associate Member or Regular Member. To vote for candidate nominations, one must be registered to vote as a Libertarian in the State of Connecticut.
The Agenda consists of:
- Reading or Distribution of Approved Minutes of the Previous Convention
- Treasurer’s Report
- Bylaws Amendments
- Selection of SCC Officers
- Determination of the number of At-Large seats on the State Central Committee to be filled.
- Selection of At-Large State Central Committee members.
- Selection of Judicial Committee members (three for a four-year term plus any vacancies to be filled).
- Selection of delegates to the National Convention.
- Nominations of candidates for Federal and Statewide offices.
4 Sebethe Dr
Cromwell, CT 06416
Google map and directions