The Libertarian Party of Connecticut invites you to attend our Regular Convention in Cromwell where we will amend bylaws, elect officers, the State Central Committee, the Judicial Committee, Delegates to the National Convention, and Candidate nominations for 2022 elections.
To vote in Party business, one must be a dues-paying Regular Member. To be a National Delegate, one must be an Associate Member or Regular Member. To vote for candidate nominations, one must be registered to vote as a Libertarian in the State of Connecticut.
Please RSVP (Register) before March 26th to be accurately credentialed for the Convention.
The Agenda consists of:
- Breakfast/Credentialing 8AM-9AM
- Call to Order / Reading or Distribution of Approved Minutes of Previous Convention 9AM
- Treasurer’s Report
- Bylaws Amendments
- Nomination of SCC Officers
- Determination of the number of At-Large seats on the State Central Committee to be filled.
- Nomination of At-Large State Central Committee members.
- Nomination of Judicial Committee members (three for a four-year term plus any vacancies to be filled).
- Nomination of delegates to the National Convention.
- Lunch (Elections for Officers, At-Large SCC, JC, and Delegates to the National Convention will run through lunch.)
- Nominations of candidates for Federal and Statewide offices.
- Arlene Dunlop Award (if needed)
- Walter Gengerelly Award (if needed)
- Motion to adjourn/recess convention to later date if need be.
4 Sebethe Dr
Cromwell, CT 06416
Google map and directions